Friday, May 4

May The 4th Be With You

I'm a self-professed Star Wars nerd. There I said it. I don't go to conventions or anything, but I love the series. So when I got asked to make a Star Wars Lego graduation cake I was super excited. I friend I work with has a boyfriend graduating from Architecture school today, so an awesome cake is in order. He loves Star Wars and Legos, and she was so excited to put "May The 4th Be With You" on it. I loved the idea of making it look like it's made out of legos. And you can't really tell in the pic, but there is glittery luster dust to make it look like it's the galaxy. I worked into the late hours on this one, so at least I had my Star Wars shirt on.

Happy Star Wars Day








Cake is: Vanilla with strawberry buttercream and lemon buttercream

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is awesome. I am still laughing about May the 4th be with you. So awesome.

Your blog is beautiful!

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road

Merrells said...

Oh my gosh that cake is fabulous! I'm a total Star Wars nerd as well and had a wonderful Star Wars Day. :)

Megan Whittaker said...

yay for Star Wars!
Thanks guys :)