Monday, November 7

green




So we finally got our stuff together enough to start the juicing. We decided to start a little easy and still have solid foods like salads for the next few days. That way our bodies don't freak out. So far it's been harder than I thought. It's a lot of food, a lot of preparation, and that green juice you see up there? Not that good. I'm surprised because usually I like that stuff, but I don't know about this one... I'm just looking forward to later this week when the juices have berries in them. That's more my style.

We're crazy.

On the other hand, Matt and I celebrated our impending green captivity with some In 'n Out, Reese's, a chocolate shake, and some leftover Halloween candy. And then we watched Willow. 80's cinema makes everything better.

No comments: