Friday, July 22

T-A!

Remember when I said I was going to do the Tracy Anderson 30 day boot camp? Well I have been. I think I'm on day 22 or so. To be honest, I've been modifying it to what works for me and my schedule. I have been taking ballet and doing some cardio at the gym too, but honestly it's what has been working for me. I have been eating more healthy (less treats! I love treats) and I've only missed about 4 days total so far. Pretty proud I am. Although I will be honest, I'm not sure if I've lost actual poundage. I know that I feel different, a lot better actually, and my technique in ballet class has gotten a lot better in a short amount of time. My clothes fit a little better (yay), which means I will be able to shop without that crappy feeling. You all know what I mean...
Yay for T-A.
I'll do the weigh in and let you know. But if it's gone up, well, then don't expect anything :)




What I wish I could eat






What I probably will eat. I don't feel like eating this.

No comments: