Wednesday, February 9

About Megan


photo by the awesome Duston Todd



Hello! My name is Megan Whittaker. I have many things I love to do, which is why this blog was started. Food, fashion, fitness and nutrition, ballet, music, photography, design, and anything absurd and funny basically sums up my life. I took the food hobby a step further and went to the Culinary Institute of America in 2009, and now I spend my days dreaming up new and exciting flavors to try. I started *Noisette! because I wanted to do my own thing and make it my own. I currently make French macaroons ("macarons" for you frenchies), marshmallows, chocolates, small treats, and fancy cakes!

I have a wonderful and supportive husband Matt, who may make appearances on this blog every once and awhile. He's the coolest person I've ever met. We live in a quaint home that was mostly designed by a very particular husband, and our house lion named Gob (see here for that reference). Welcome!







This is Gob.


No comments: