Thursday, August 16

A Craft Lake City Thank You

Hello! I'm dropping in to say a huge, crafty THANK YOU to all of you that came and supported my little table at Craft Lake City last Saturday. Sooooo many hours and work goes in to something like that, so to see all the people support the little guy is so wonderful. And, I totally sold out! Like, sold out of everything! I was sorry I didn't make more, in fact.

Here's a little peek at what Craft Lake is all about. I promise I will be back with more pics, and posts about what I've been up to soon! I have a huge wedding that's next week and I'm up to my elbows in frenchies, cake, and buttercream...


2 comments:

sartsa said...

your blog is nice, Visit the also my, if you're interested :)

sartsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.