Friday, April 8

A little spring cleaning, even though it's snowing outside

Maybe it's because I'm fed up with being boring, or it's because the Spring makes me do crazy things, but I'm in major need of some revamping. That is some revamping of my style. I don't really have any! Boring! Granted, mind you, I realize that money plays a huge part of this equation:
money+money=getting new clothes and fun things.
I've heard it all before. But I'm hoping with a little ingenuity, some awesome cute girlfriends, and lots o'luck, I will be able to reach some re-transformation goals. Actually what I really think I need is COURAGE. That's right folks (
matt HATES that word. heh) I think my real problem is lack of courage. It's stupid really. Nobody really cares right? Ok so once my psychological weirdness is over I will start from ground zero. Lucky for me I do have some pretty awesome jewelry pieces. And I think I have a couple pairs of killer jeans.
Ok so maybe I have further to go than I thought...


I love these things...
or maybe I'm just in love with how beautiful these women are...













Check out Ruche.com for these goodies!

No comments: