Monday, November 3

I tagged myself

I usually hate tags, but I found this in an old email from my sister. I don't think I ever did it to send it back. Sorry sis.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
hm. I don't cry much so I can't remember. I watched Brokeback Mountain a few months ago and bawled. Maybe it was then...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
no! I never have

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey, or chicken, or no meat just veggies

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
one kitten-Tobias

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
sometimes. heh.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
unfortunately, yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
It depends on the mood I'm in

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I like Golden Grahams, but I love Oatmeal too

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, because I usually don't wear shoes with laces. Or I just don't tie them. Or if I do, yes, I do untie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally or physically? I try to in both areas

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate with brownie, Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, or Maggie Moo's Cake Batter with Brownie, homemade Peach, homemade Brown Sugar and Sour Cream (holy crap that's a good one...) I love ice cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile, and the vibe they give

15. RED OR PINK?
geez I don't know-both. Pink I guess

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I try to see both sides of any situation, and I try to look at the positive in people

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
I'm always missing people-family and friends

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
it doesn't matter

19 WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cranberry and Macadamia Nut cereal

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Radiohead on Pandora

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
the brightest one

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Matt's deodorant, baking food, lilac bushes, fall weather after it rains

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Matt

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yes

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I'm not a sports watcher, but during basketball season I only watch the Jazz

26. HAIR COLOR?
reddish brown

27. EYE COLOR?
blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Lasik baby! Best money I've ever spent

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
that's an unfair question to somebody who's going to culinary school.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Cache ("Hidden") a French film that I enjoyed rather much until it ended abruptly. I hate that.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I'd say it's a purple-y, fuchsia-y, pretty color. Bold, but not too bold.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both if it's from Matt. Otherwise, I do hugs

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Another unfair question, but, anything chocolate suits me very well.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Unfortunately, I am still on the hunt for one I will spend time on. Any suggestions??

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
black. boring.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT?
American Experience about Nixon

39. FAVORITE SOUND?
I like a lot of sounds. Birds chirping on a beautiful spring day after winter has been sucking the life out of me is always nice.

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I like them Beatles

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Costa rica

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have big tongue. More of a freak show talent than a cool one.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ann Arbor, MI

No comments: