Thursday, March 20

Lemon Cake


Being that it is Easter on Sunday (already! sheesh!) I wanted to do something fun and festive. Usually that means make a dessert or going out to eat. Ok- so basically that just means eating, but, I saw this and if I am ambitious enough, then I will make it. A lemon cake. I especially like this recipe because it uses sour cream. I also have some great lemon curd in my fridge, so I will have to at least garnish with that...
I hope to someday actually come up with these recipes myself, but since I am so preoccupied with other things right now, it will have to wait. I guess this is a good alternative-Martha Stewart.

Click here for the recipe.

1 comment:

Merrells said...

You crack me up, Meg. I am glad that you put these recipes on here though. We enjoyed the banana bread one. Sounds like a Saturday afternoon will work for a get-together.

Mel