Friday, January 4

Power Breakfasts



Matt is wanting to lose weight. He's not overweight by any means. Just a little 'soft' I guess. Regardless of his real intentions, he came to me and wanted to know what he could eat for breakfast. You see, he hates breakfast. I LOVE it. We get along well... Breakfast is one of those things I guess. He wanted something that was really warm for the cold weather. A sort of beverage. He needs to stay away from empty calories and sugar though, so you see my dilemma. I have been searching around for something, and have only come across cold things like shakes and smoothies. I came across some recipes on Martha Stewart's website for power breakfasts. I thought I would share them. They are packed with goodness and high in nutrients. I figure since January is a time for resolutions, everyone could benefit from this one. I am still going to continue this hunt. I have a bazillion books I still need to look through.

Click Here for the article

(so apparently the website is having issues switching to the next page in the article. I'm sure it will be up and running soon.)

No comments: