Saturday, September 29

My second attempt at cake decorating

ok, so I went to my little cake decorating class last night, and here's the result. It's definitely not as bad as the first. I actually had enough time to finish it. It's really hard to draw those dumb straight lines! The frosting has to be just right too. It was fun though, my sister and I had a good time last night.

ps. and yes, I actually did that rose! I wish the colors had come out a little differently though. You have mix your own...


2 comments:

kate said...

your cakes are looking good and everything, but what i really want to know is does Rhea color coordinate tablecloth, clothing and frosting EVERY time? or was that just a first-class treat?

Megan Whittaker said...

ha! actually yes... and she hated my sister and me! we annoyed her so bad